Good afternoon Leaders, here are some questions from Peter and I for this week.
- In what ways are you experiencing the immediate benefits of Gospel partnerships (Peter described them as “Our trouble is shared” “Our lives bear fruit” and “Our needs are met.”)?
- How do we draw each other’s attention to the ultimate benefits of Gospel partnerships (Peter described them as “God’s pleasure is experienced” “God’s provision is enjoyed” and “God’s name is glorified.”)?
- In what ways are Gospel partnerships both mundane (this is nothing) and mystical (this is amazing)?
- How do Gospel partnerships both move the Gospel forward and illustrate the Gospel at the same time?
Peter’s Application Questions from Sunday
- Are you in a difficult Gospel partnership?
- If so, in what ways can you see the providence and pleasure of God in the midst of the difficulty?
- If you cannot see the providence and pleasure of God in the difficulty, why is that?