What to Expect
Visiting a new church can be intimidating and maybe even overwhelming. Sometimes having an idea of what to expect helps take the edge off the unfamiliar and helps orient people from their very first visit.
What should you expect when you come to North Hills?
- God-centered Bible teaching applied to real life
- People that love Jesus and his church and are not interested in playing religion games
- Diverse, gospel-saturated music which uplifts the spirit
- A creative children’s program called “Kidstuff”
- Diverse dress from suit coats to flip-flops
- An engaging student ministry
First-time Guests with Children
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the worship service begins if your child(ren) would like to participate in Kidstuff or if you need nursery care. This will allow time to register them for their respective classes.
For the Hearing Impaired
Our Sunday evening worship services are closed captioned for the hearing impaired. Please sit toward the front so that you are able to see one of the two large televisions near the stage.
Spanish translation is available (via headsets) upon request during our 10:45 AM worship service. Please stop by the lobby table just outside the main auditorium to pickup a headset.